ArensSarva Coffee is our Speciality Blend and 100% Plantation Grade. The Coffee is grown in the Western Ghats of India, Chikmagalur, adjacent to Bababudangiri Hills which receives 70 to 90 inches of annual rainfall. Three rounds of handpicking is done to ensure a high percentage of graded quality coffee. Coffee is grown under major native trees for filter shade comprising of Atti(Fig),Basri( ),Neeroli which also enhance our unique taste profiles. Minimum use of chemicals and major works being done manually contribute in preserving the purity of the environment with atmost care being taken to protect Natural,Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecosystems along with wild life.
Sarva Coffee is medium roasted to give an exquisite, rich aroma and a full bodied taste. When brewed, our coffee will hold its integrity and uniqueness in every single cup. This blend is suitable for all types of coffee including Espresso.
- Add 20g (4tsp) of fresh roasted coffee powder to a drip filter coffee maker.
- Pour 100ml of freshly boiled water (RO filtered water preferred) over the coffee powder and close the lid.
- Allow it to brew for 8 to 10 min until the decoction/brew drips down the filter.
- Pour the brew into the cup (about 1/4 cup or less based on the strength you require)
- Add fresh hot milk (3/4 cup) to the brew in the cup and sugar if required.
- The filter coffee is ready to serve.
* Fill the espresso tamper with around 8 to 10 gms of fresh finely ground coffee powder for 30ml espresso (single shot). Brew as per machine instruction